Charlee The Dream Fitted Skirt
Shipping + Handling
One of the most unique things about purchasing a garment from Charlee is that you get to support an independent fine artist. Secondarily, it also means you are buying a limited edition work of art that you can wear just about anywhere.
MADE TO ORDER - SHIPPING USUALLY IN 5-14 DAYS DEPENDING ON THE ORDER...
Unlike everyday retail, each Charlee garment is made to order just for you in your size. The process is unique in that the painting is printed onto soft, machine washable fabrics one at a time, and then sewn by hand delivering a wearable work of art that is from fitting and remarkably comfortable.
The process takes the time of several different artists each with a different skill, but once complete we deliver the limited edition work of art right to your door generally within 2-3 weeks.
The Dream Fitted Skirt
A Digital Remix of Charles Maring's oil on canvas painting, "The Dream" is now available as wearable art in this fitted and eye catching fitted skirt.
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric manufactured in Canada.
- Our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
- Fitted skirt hugs your body and falls above mid thigh on most people. Refer to our measurement chart for accurate length measurements.
- High waist. Elastic generally will rise just under your belly button for most sizes.
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing.
- Thick elastic waistband finishing and coverstitched hems.
- Our fabrics are made with EcoPoly,a production process that uses significantly less water than other polyester production processes.
The shear power of this fabric smooths out over curves and hugs your body. The fabric wicks away moisture to help keep you comfy on sultry summer days. Mix it up! Our dresses can be worn front to back or back to front depending on your mood. They're 2 in 1! We promise our prints will look great even after you wash them over and over and our fabrics will always bounce back.
Easy to care for and keep looking new! Machine or hand wash your skirt in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
Artwork printed skirts to wear every day! Made with our signature knit fabric, milled in Montreal. This fitted skirt falls above the knee. Made to last, our fabric won't lose shape and our vibrant prints never fade.