Charlee Urban Experiment Beanie
Shipping + Handling
One of the most unique things about purchasing a garment from Charlee is that you get to support an independent fine artist. Secondarily, it also means you are buying a limited edition work of art that you can wear just about anywhere.
MADE TO ORDER - SHIPPING USUALLY IN 5-14 DAYS DEPENDING ON THE ORDER...
Unlike everyday retail, each Charlee garment is made to order just for you in your size. The process is unique in that the painting is printed onto soft, machine washable fabrics one at a time, and then sewn by hand delivering a wearable work of art that is from fitting and remarkably comfortable.
The process takes the time of several different artists each with a different skill, but once complete we deliver the limited edition work of art right to your door generally within 2-3 weeks.
"Urban Experiment" Beanie
A Beanie created with fine art painter Charles Maring's oil on canvas titled "Urban Experiment".
- Printed outer shell in pill resistant spun poly
- Lining option in heavy cotton rib knit
- Lining option in sustainable bamboo/spandex knit
- Full all-over print that won’t ever fade
Top off your outfit with our unique printed artwork beanie hats. Soft fabric outer shell made from quick-dry spun polyester, with a vibrant print that will never fade. Choose from bamboo (mild) or cotton (warm) lining.
Your custom made beanie hat is easy to care for. Wash it in a washing machine in cold water, or hand wash in cold water. Please air dry. Since the lining and shell are two different fabrics, air drying prevents any shrinking between the two different fabrics and keeps your beanie fitting just right.
The shell (outer) layer of our beanies is a spun polyester fabric. It wears great and is highly resistant so can be worn and washed with almost no noticeable change to the fabric surface. The high-vibrancy print will never fade. For the inner lining, choose from our bulky cotton rib knit suitable for wearing in colder weather or our cotton/bamboo sustainable interlock perfect for indoors or mild weather.
The Fit: Choosing the right size
We are happy to offer our beanie hats as our first product available in sizing for infants to adults. It’s easy to choose the perfect fit. Here’s how:
- You’ll need a tape measure. Measure the circumference of your head at the largest part, just above your ears and across your forehead.
- Refer to our size chart below for the size that corresponds to your measurement. If you have an in-between measurement, best to go for the smaller size since the hats are stretchy. Also, if you prefer a very snug fit, you can also go for a size down.